First Bundle Launched on the ATDW
We have had a large number of responses to our last e-news about the Bundling projects.
To answer a number of questions we have put together the following:
The project works like this:
- Individual listings are loaded to destinationdorrigo.com
- Within this site we have built functions that can 'categorise', or Bundle, similar listings. In this case the category 'Boutique Shopping'.
- This bundle has a specific link within the website, ie https://www.destinationdorrigo.com/discover/what-to-do-in-dorrigo/boutique-shopping.html
- We then add a listing onto the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) 'Boutique Shopping in Dorrigo' with a link back to the bundle on destinationdorrigo.com
- Once the ATDW listing is approved the warehouse software distributes this to state, national, and international websites and databases.
The net result is that Dorrigo can present and distribute Bundled attractions to the world!!!
Our bundles will be listed on the following websites and databases:
- visitnsw.com | Destination NSW’s primary consumer website attracts over 22 million visits a year.
- sydney.com | This international website, has market and language specific versions for the following countries: Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, United Kingdom, North America, New Zealand, Singapore, France, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Italy and Germany.
- australia.com | Tourism Australia’s website delivers information to customers worldwide, and is the primary call to action in Tourism Australia’s international tourism marketing and promotional activities.
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) | A centralised database of more than 35,000 Australian tourism product and destinations, supplying NSW product to 70 plus websites including australia.com.
Destination Dorrigo Inc. has developed this initiative as part of its Destination Marketing & Management functions.
We trust that this has made the Bundling idea clearer for you. We realise that it is a complex process but by simply having individual businesses supply us with some text and images we can leverage the ATDW greatly for the benefit of our town.
If you would like to add content to destinationdorrigo.com you can upload your text & images from the Contacts link.
'Like' us on Facebook if you think that this is a good idea.